[Kc] February KCPM meeting - Feb 7, 7pm at Barley's in Shawnee

Andrew Moore amoore at mooresystems.com
Thu Feb 2 19:17:28 PST 2012

Hi Perl Mongers -

Since we're working around Valentine's Day this year, our February
meeting will be one week early on Tuesday, February 7. As usual, we'll
meet at 7pm at Barley's in Shawnee. I'll grab a couple of high-top
tables in the back room by the pool tables.

In the past few meetings, we've learned some great stuff from each
other about managing builds, maintaining local module collections, and
deploying code. It's been a pretty good roundup of many of the common
practices of setting up a perl development environment.

I'm hoping we can trade some information and tips about the front-end
of web development. So, if you have a favorite jQuery plugin or slick
way to serve up JSON from your catalyst application, get ready to
share it.

I'm looking forward to seeing you all one week early on Tuesday the
7th at 7pm at Barley's in Shawnee. It's helpful to let me know if
you're planning on attending so that I can make sure I stake out
enough chairs.

-Andy