[Kc] automated cpan testing ....

David Nicol davidnicol at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 22:13:00 PDT 2012

I just got an automated test failure report for a module I uploaded a few
months ago.
Looking at the extended report, it seems that the version of test::harness
(or something) that
I wrote it with didn't require the "plan" number to be set, and the version
of that piece of
infrastructure installed on that test box does.

The matrix for the module

http://matrix.cpantesters.org/?dist=MooseX-Graph-Easy-StateMachine+0.01

is funny, considering that if I recall correctly I actually developed it on
Cygwin.

FreeBSD and Linux pass.

--
maybe one can't reason anyone out of a position they didn't reason
themselves into, but there's always pointing and laughing