[Kc] April meeting tomorrow (tuesday) evening 7pm at 75th street Brewery

Andrew Moore amoore at mooresystems.com
Mon Apr 9 19:22:39 PDT 2012

Hi Gang -

It sort of snuck up on me again, but the 2nd Tuesday of April is here
tomorrow. So, it's time to get together again and share some stories
of local tech interest. Last month we met at 75th Street Brewery in
Waldo, and I think that worked out great, so let's try it again. I'll
grab a couple of high-tops in the main bar area around 7pm. I look
forward to seeing anyone who can make it.

75th Street Brewery is one block West of Wornall on 75th Street in Waldo.

-Andy