[Kc] Catalyst Deployment

Sterling Hanenkamp sterling at hanenkamp.com
Wed Sep 14 08:57:42 PDT 2011

If you don't need Apache or whatever helping you out for the moment, you
could use Starman, this assumes you're using the latest Catalyst with full
Plack support. Once Starman is installed, it should be as easy as:

starman myapp.psgi

where "myapp.psgi" is the PSGI script the latest Catalyst provides for your
application.

Then, later, if you want nginx or Apache or lighttpd or whatever the
favorite web server du jour is to help with security or routing or static
file service or load balancing or something, you can just provide a reverse
proxy to your starman server.

On Wed, Sep 14, 2011 at 9:29 AM, Jonathan Otsuka <djgoku at gmail.com> wrote:

> I would like to deploy a small app, but not sure which option I should
> pick. I would like setup to be as easy aa possible.
>
> Jonathan Otsuka

Andrew Sterling Hanenkamp
sterling at hanenkamp.com
785.370.4454