[Kc] meeting attendance

Sterling Hanenkamp sterling at hanenkamp.com
Tue Sep 13 14:33:00 PDT 2011

I wonder if you could drum up more interest in the PM meetings via a similar
user group for other languages or related topics, like the Jay does in Omaha
via ODLUG (http://odlug.org/)? I don't think that's the purpose of ODLUG,
but I think it must help.

The KC.pm meetings are too small to entice me to make a 2 hour drive to and
from Manhattan. If they were better attended, I could probably justify the
trip a few times a year, though. I'd also be willing to give either the
Telecommute talk I've given at YAPC the last couple years or the Web
Application Security talk I will give at the Pittsburgh Perl Workshop next
month, if there are enough people interested.

On Tue, Sep 13, 2011 at 3:41 PM, C.J. Scheppers <cscheppers at kc.rr.com>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am unable to get to Barleycorn and return home.  I did attend the
> meetings when they were held at the Planet Sub on 50th & Main Street, Kansas
> City.
>
> Over the last year, I've had a few perl tasks.
>
> C.J.
>
>  The meeting tonight has been cancelled due to lack of interest.
>>
>> There are over 100 people on this mailing list. I welcome ideas or
>> advice on all aspects of any future meetings we may want to have.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> -Andy

Andrew Sterling Hanenkamp
sterling at hanenkamp.com