[Kc] Working with JSON and JQuery

Andrew Moore amoore at mooresystems.com
Sun Oct 9 11:42:20 PDT 2011

Jonathan -

I'd be happy to help you out, and I'll bet we can get some tips from
other folks, too. If you bring what you have on Tuesday evening, that
will give us something to talk about.

In the meantime, I've found that if I'm building pretty simple tables
to display data that it's often easier to use a jquery table plugin.
jqgrid is one: <http://www.trirand.com/blog/> slickgrid
<https://github.com/mleibman/SlickGrid/wiki> is another, but I think
there are probably a dozen or more.

Good luck!