[Kc] Reminder: March meeting

Andrew Moore amoore at mooresystems.com
Tue Mar 8 14:39:00 PST 2011

On Tue, Mar 8, 2011 at 4:31 PM, John Reinke <jmreinke at gmail.com> wrote:
> Is there any particular topic planned for tonight?

Hi John!

Not particularly. I'm a terrible "cruise director" and never really
plan a topic. But, I was hoping to ask folks if anyone had some useful
advice for a weird caching that I have to implement. Also, I've been
playing a lot with Form::Sensible, and could spend a few minutes
evangelizing about it if I had a willing audience.

If you were to make it, what question would you want to ask, and what
question would you hope someone else asked you?

-A