[Kc] March meeting tomorrow night - The great perl book giveaway

Andrew Moore amoore at mooresystems.com
Mon Mar 7 12:13:19 PST 2011

Hey KC.PMers -

The second Tuesday of March is tomorrow, the 8th. That means it's time
to get together for a pint and some tech talk. As usual, let's hit up
Barley's in Shawnee at around 7pm. I'll grab a few hightops in the
back room by the pool tables.

I'll be bringing a large box of assorted perl and other tech books. My
second son is due to arrive in a few months, so I have to give up my
home office. I guess the little guy won't want to read "Perl Best
Practices", so my wife has "encouraged" me to get rid of a bunch of
books. My loss is your gain since I'll be giving these all away at the
meeting. So, come for the free books, and stay for the nerd chat.

See you all tomorrow 7pm at Barley's in Shawnee.

-Andy