[Kc] Testing Forms

Doug Sparling doug.sparling at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 09:17:24 PST 2011

If you're automating your tests, I'd go with something like the Selenium
library. I haven't done much Perl for three or four years, so I can only
speak from experience that's non-Perl related. We used Selenium (and
Cucumber/Webrat, as at the time I was doing RoR) for automated integration
testing, testing forms, and TDD/BDD. If it's off the cuff/simple testing,
I'd use curl.