[Kc] open source Kansas City user group

Andrew Moore amoore at mooresystems.com
Wed Dec 14 09:16:20 PST 2011

I forgot to mention openkc.com last night. The open source KC user
group is a growing group of mostly programmers using PHP, python, and
perl here in KC. They have regular meetings, often lunches downtown. I
went this month and had a great time meeting some like-minded local
folks.

It sounds like they're planning a wider variety of meetings, and I
think some of us perl programmers would enjoy getting involved in this
group. I hope to get to see some of you all at one of openKC's
meetings soon.

-Andy