[Kc] December meeting

Andrew Moore amoore at mooresystems.com
Wed Dec 14 08:55:08 PST 2011

Great meeting last night, guys. In case you missed it, we chatted about

* using perlbrew in cronjobs - watch out for what user is running them
and what that user's environment looks like
* what's the state of the art for shipping an application that needs
to be able to be stand-alone and also make use of the network if
available?
* Who is hiring, and where are good places to work? (they're not
always the same)
* building local CPAN mirrors using minicpan and other tools
* lots of other stuff about KC and perl and tech stuff in general.

Thanks to those who came out. I look forward to seeing you guys and
some new faces in January!

-Andy