[Kc] CRUD

Jay Hannah jhannah at mutationgrid.com
Sun Apr 17 06:53:19 PDT 2011

On Apr 16, 2011, at 7:53 PM, Jonathan Otsuka wrote:
> I am torn on speed of app creation and learning the process. I am still new to building apps with catalyst. And I feel that manually creating CRUD is more work but you know what is going on vs depending on another module. How many use modules that implement CRUD vs manually creating CRUD actions in controllers?

Do both.  :)

For modern sexy wow "it just works!" I recommend this one nowadays:

   http://search.cpan.org/perldoc?Catalyst::Plugin::AutoCRUD

Then you poke around, learn how it works, modify its output, and/or modify it to be your own CRUD engine.  :)

Jay Hannah
Software Architect
jhannah at mutationgrid.com | http://mutationgrid.com | 1-402-598-7782