[Kc] Object system

Stephen Clouse stephenclouse at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 10:49:45 PDT 2011

On Thu, Apr 7, 2011 at 12:20 PM, Sterling Hanenkamp
<sterling at hanenkamp.com>wrote:

> I should see if the perl-documentation project has any plans to correct
> that particular deficiency.

There was a wickedly long thread on p5p just recently:

http://www.nntp.perl.org/group/perl.perl5.porters/2011/02/msg169627.html

which started with "why not just tell them to use Moose/Class::Accessor/et
al" which got immediately countered with "we can't document something that
isn't in core".

Which is a lot like saying "you should build a house with a hammer, but here
we will tell you how to do it by banging rocks together, because we only
ship rocks with Perl".

--
Stephen Clouse <stephenclouse at gmail.com>