[Kc] a perl class is to be held at the CCCKC space

David Nicol davidnicol at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 15:57:33 PDT 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Paul Rixon <rixoff at gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Jun 23, 2010 at 8:11 AM
Subject: Perl Class
To: CCCKC <ccckc at googlegroups.com>

Hello all!

As promised, the Intro to Perl class will be held at the cave starting
this Friday at 7PM.  Please have a working machine with Perl already
installed.  If you need help with this, come down at 6PM.  If you
don't have a machine, then we'll figure something out.

If you're already a seasoned Perl coder, please come down and heckle
the class!  I'm also learning Perl, so I am probably going to be the
worst teacher ever.  (Since this is free, don't bitch about the
quality of the seminar.  You get what you pay for.)  I would
appreciate the pointers as we go along.

I'm expecting the class to be about 4 weeks, every Friday at 7PM.
This will be very rudimentary, and should be okay for people with only
minimal programming experience.  It is open to the public, so please,
invite non-members.

-P

"For unknown reasons, Earth sped up in 1999" --Wikipedia on the Leap Second