[Kc] for what it's worth I'm at Barley's
amoore at mooresystems.com
Wed Jan 13 06:23:16 PST 2010
Hi David - I'm glad we all found each other.
I had a great time last night catching up with all you guys. For those
of you who didn't make it, we covered topics as diverse as:
* slicing into arrays using both positive and negative indexes, and
then possibly deleting those slices. Dragons be there
* The state of perl's PDF generating modules
* the effects of the Geneva convention on database design
* nefarious uses of Facebook
* persistent object storage
We had great turn-out and I look forward to seeing all of you (and
more!) at the February meeting. That's scheduled for Tuesday the 9th.
On Tue, Jan 12, 2010 at 6:37 PM, David Nicol <davidnicol at gmail.com> wrote:
> and the wifi is fine. There's a little kid's birthday party in the part
> where the meeting usually is.
More information about the kc