[Kc] February perl mongers meeting

Kit Peters popefelix at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 08:59:51 PST 2010

I'm on the KULUA (I misremember what it stands for, but it's a KS LUG
that has some members on the Missouri side) mailing list, and have
gone to a couple meetings.  I wouldn't exactly call that "active", but
I'm a little more than a lurker.  :)

KP

On Fri, Feb 5, 2010 at 19:59, Andrew Moore <amoore at mooresystems.com> wrote:
> Hi KCPM -
>
> The regularly scheduled February KCPM meeting falls on February 9th this month.
>
> We had great turn-out and great conversation last month. I'd love to
> see it continue this month.
>
> One thing I'm interested in hearing about is what other groups do you
> guys frequent? I know about a few that sound interesting:
>
> * Agile KC - They typically meet at the Pizza Shoppe at 95th and Nall
> and have well-attended and informative meetings
> http://www.agilekc.org/
> * Cowtown Computer Congress - I think we have a few overlapping
> members. What's new from there?
> http://blog.cowtowncomputercongress.org/
> * KCLUG - Does anyone from KCPM attend these? Are they interesting?
> http://kclug.org/
> * Has the KC Web SIG folded into the KC .Net group? http://www.kcdotnet.com/
> * I've heard a few details about a monthly meeting of a group of
> technical folks at one of the restaurants in Mission Farms. I think
> it's a Wednesday evening. Ring any bells?
>
> Well, let me know if you can make it at 7pm at Barley's on Feb 9th. If
> you RSVP, I'll know how large of a table to take over.
>
> -Andy

GPG public key fingerpint: 1A12 04B6 0C80 306A B292  14FD 2C7A 1037 F666 46A7