[Kc] [KULUA] Python UG in town?

Andrew Moore amoore at mooresystems.com
Fri Sep 4 17:53:50 PDT 2009

Kit - I'll encourage you to drop by the kc.pm meeting on Tuesday evening.

I've actually been playing with Django quite a bit recebtly and would
love the chance to talk to another pythoner about the significance of
whitespace and laugh at sigils and such.

If nothing else, it would give us a chance to catch up. It's been a
while since our paths crossed.

We host a casual meeting in the back of Barley's in Shawnee on the 2nd
Tuesday of each month at 7pm. see http://kc.pm.org/ for more info.

-Andy