[Kc] companies using perl in Kansas City

Andrew Moore amoore at mooresystems.com
Wed Oct 7 18:15:14 PDT 2009

Last month at the KC Perl Mongers meeting, we took a few minutes to
list some of the companies in KC that we know develop perl code in
some way. I had intended to send out this list earlier, but instead it
rode around in my pocket for a few weeks.

In no particular order:

- Codero (used to be aplus) might have some
- examinetics has a perl application that they're maintaining
- mulitservice writes some perl code and even occasionally hires folks
- UMB used to have a bunch of perl, and may still
- Indigo Interactive (related to Virtumundo) has a perl application or two
- Academy of Family Physicians uses it a bit
- Stowers institute probably does, and occasionally looks for an
engineer I think
- uclick (Andrews McMeel)
- ScriptPro sorta uses it for system administration stuff

Do you know anyone else in town that uses perl or writes software in
it? If so, feel free to speak up!

-Andy