[Kc] a near-term event for timestamp geeks

John Reinke jmreinke at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 11:33:41 PST 2009

All mushiness aside, that's probably the ideal anniversary date - you don't
have to worry about doing anything special for Valentine's Day itself. Plus,
if you are the type to forget dates, you've got the whole advertising
industry reminding you about it for weeks in advance.
Of course (putting my geek hat back on), you could just set a few cron jobs
to send yourself reminder emails...