[Kc] April Meeting

Andrew Moore amoore at mooresystems.com
Mon Apr 13 10:39:39 PDT 2009

Thanks for offering to prepare something, Jonathan! I look forward to
hearing a bit about Perl::Critic and perltidy.

We can also chat about your progress with testing and see if anyone
can help you out a bit.

I'll see you at Barley's in Shawnee at 7pm tomorrow. I'll grab a
high-top table or two in the back of the bar. Ask for the "perl
party", or as they say, "are you dining with Mr. Pearl?"

-Andy