[Kc] March meeting

Andrew Moore amoore at mooresystems.com
Thu Feb 28 14:10:16 PST 2008

Hey KC Mongers -

The March meeting is less than 2 weeks away. It's on Tuesday, March 11
at 7pm. I just called Barley's in Lenexa and set up a table for us on
the "Bandstand" are at 7pm. I told them 6 people, but I guess we might
go over that. If you don't come very often and are thinking of coming
this time, please let me know. If there are many of us, I'll get a
bigger table.

Last month, while discussing potential topics for this month. someone
mentioned using POE. (Now I can't recall who mentioned it. Randall,
maybe?) Anyway, let's declare this month "Month of the POE". If you've
used POE for something, be prepared to tell us a little about it. If
you've wanted to use POE for something, be prepared to ask about it.

http://poe.perl.org/

I always thought that POE was just good for IRC bots, but I've been
informed that it can do more.

As always, other perl related topics are welcome and encouraged, as
well as other computer or beer related topics.

See you guys on Tuesday, March 11 at Barley's in Lenexa on Midland.

-Andy