[Kc] very cool thing to do

David Nicol davidnicol at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 22:17:06 PST 2008

When I was a latch-key kid back in the seventies, with a single
parent, I participated as a Little -- it was fun.

UMKC associate professor Tom Kane wrote:

Hi all,

As a Board Member for Big Bros Big Sisters in KC, I have to host a monthly
informational lunch about the agency.  Some of you have attended in the past
and for that I am grateful.  I really need to try to fill the room, it
is NOT expected that each of you would volunteer to be a Big or give ANY
money during this session, that is not what this lunch is about, I just want
you to spread the word to others who may be interested in volunteering their
time as a Big 4 hrs a week, so please forward this to anyone who may be
interested, this is a low pressure high information 45 minute deal.

Thanks for considering and helping spread the word!

All the best,

Tom

Will you join me as my guest at a free, 45-minute, inspirational lunch and
find out how you can help Big Brothers Big Sisters.
*Big Brothers Big Sisters
**Big Picture Lunch*
*
*Big Brothers Big Sisters
3908 Washington Street
Kansas City, MO 64111

Friday,  February 15th
Noon-12:45 p.m.
Please RSVP to  Patrick  at 816.777.28 70  or  patrick @bbbskc.org<s at bbbskc.org>
.

--
Anyone for four dimensional chess programming?