[Kc] Solaris Error

Emmanuel Mejias emmanuel.mejias at gmail.com
Wed Dec 24 08:12:41 PST 2008

oh yeah, duh! sorry bout that. i got that error when i ran make test during
the installing of the Filesys::DiskSpace module.

#!/usr/bin/perl
use strict;
use warnings;
*use Filesys::DiskSpace;*
my $space_limit = 5;  #If less than 5%, scream
if ($#ARGV ==1) {
    print "Usage is $0 <fs> [<fs>....]\n";
    exit (8);
}
# Loop through each directory in the list.
foreach my $dir (@ARGV) {
        # Get the file system info
        my ($fs_type, $fs_desc, $used,
        $avail, $fused, $favail) = df $dir;
        # The amount of free space
        my $per_free = (($avail) / ($avail+$used)) * 100.0;
        if ($per_free < $space_limit) {
           # Tailor this command to meet your needs
           my $msg = sprintf(
             "WARNING: FREE SPACE on $dir ".
                "has dropped to %0.2f%%",
             $per_free);