[Kc] differentiate perl version at run time

David Nicol davidnicol at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 11:13:16 PDT 2008

I will use  $^O as it is "MSWin32" in activeperl and other things elsewhere.

I understand you got a table under the TV screen tuesday and left
shortly before I got to Barley's; the UMKC School of Computing and
Engineering alumni dinner was not the thriving multitude I had
expected and although I did hand out flyers (attached -- could use the
addition of a map) nobody from the event joined me in the journey to
Shawnee.