[Kc] a recruiter looking for Perl/Java talent in OP

Randall Munden randall.munden at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 13:53:13 PDT 2008

1)  A high level of political maneuvering -- usually performed by
weenies (to use a nice term) whose continued employment depends on
said maneuvering.

2) Organization usually not meritocracy based.

3) Pitifully slow to change or even adjust.

--
-- Any sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice.

http://www.librarything.com/profile/blather