[Kc] a recruiter looking for Perl/Java talent in OP

Kit Peters popefelix at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 13:52:12 PDT 2008

I'm not sure I can explain why I hated DST.  Part of it was that it was a
Java gig, and I didn't get to travel as much as I expected (in point of
fact, not at all).  I didn't care for the dress code, and the Internet
filtering.  I also got stuck in a cube next to some folks who were on the
phone all day - hell for productivity.  And I guess these are all really
petty reasons, but the fact remains that I despised working for DST.

KP

--
GPG public key fingerpint: 1A12 04B6 0C80 306A B292 14FD 2C7A 1037 F666 46A7