[Kc] a recruiter looking for Perl/Java talent in OP

David Nicol davidnicol at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 13:28:26 PDT 2008

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From:  <cwhitten at comtek-group.com>
Date: Thu, Aug 7, 2008 at 3:24 PM

Do you want to consider joining a strong, stable financial institution?
There are no cuts going on here on this staff but solid growth.  Our recent
placement there are highly complementary.  If Overland Park KS is an
attractive area to work in, please read on.

Our client is looking for people that want to be long term, permanent
employees.  Though this is a contract to hire position, our client does not
want short term consultants but people who desire full time employment.
The position requires strong experience with PERL,  Java, HTML/DHTML, SQL
and an understanding of linking back-end applications.  XML and C are a big
plus. This individual will analyze, design, implement and support
web-related applications supporting the company's internet/intranet
strategy.

Additional helpful skills: Knowledge of authoring tools and human
interface. Experience with performance aspects of application development.
Knowledge of DBMSs, development methodology, standards, design tools are
all an additional pluses.  Knowledge of web design principles and
standards, firewall and network security and Internet database connectivity
could add to the value of candidates.
Should have a mature attitude and be a self-starter, willing to share
knowledge with the team.

These positions are mainly heavy Perl development with Java, SQL, HTML,
DHTML are the keys.  This C and XML are highly preferred skills to have.
We are representing one opening to join the development  team.

Cindy