[Kc] Andy Lester has offered to visit

Randall Munden randall.munden at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 11:07:16 PDT 2008

I had the pleasure of conversing with Andy on a couple of evenings
when I was at YAPC NA Buffalo several years ago.  Although, I picked
up a few tricks at the conference, speaking with Andy is the
experience that sticks out most in my mind (along with that of the
London pmers in the hotel bar).

He is an excellent speaker (and thinker) and can converse well on many
subjects.  I would be delighted to lend a hand to help kc.pm host him.