[Kc] week of perl training plus possible perly employment opportunities (in Boston)

David Nicol davidnicol at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 11:44:32 PDT 2008

The non-Damian Conway track is free of charge, but you have
to hitchhike across the adirondacks to get there or something

Monday, April 28 through Friday, May 2, 2008.

LinkedIn

Uri Guttman has sent you a message.

Date: 4/02/2008

Subject: Perl Training and Job Placement

I am using LinkedIn to announce a new venture, The
Perl College. The Perl College is a merger of a
training program and a job fair. It offers a week
of free intermediate level Perl training to junior
Perl developers. It is sponsored by companies
looking to hire these new trained developers. The
classes are taught by Damian Conway, one of the
foremost Perl trainers on the planet.

There are also open seats that can be purchased
for those who wish to take a week of Perl training
taught by Damian Conway. These seats are $3,000
for the full week.

My objective in writing this is to spread the word
about The Perl College so please forward this onto
anyone (linkedin contacts or otherwise) who would
be interested in being a hiring sponsor or a
student.

If you know of any places to post the info or
would like to post it yourself (e.g. on a blog)
feel free to do so or contact me at uri AT
perlhunter.com.

You can get all the info about the perl college at:

http://perlhunter.com/college.html

Uri, Dean of The Perl College.

--
bringing useful insights from Computer Science to the larger world