[Kc] Where did your perl come from?

Eric Wilhelm scratchcomputing at gmail.com
Sat Oct 6 10:11:34 PDT 2007

# from Frank Wiles
# on Saturday 06 October 2007 08:36:

>My Perl journey started in 1997.  Back then there weren't a ton
>  of learning options other than Programming Perl and perldoc,
>  so that's what I used.

There were more options in 2002, but Programming Perl seemed the most
definitive of the choices at the bookstore, so that's what I used.  And
perldoc, which /could/ be better organized in some places, but always
rewards the careful reader.

I've looked at Learning Perl and others since then, but I'm easily
dissappointed with the lack of completeness, correctness, and humor.

--Eric
--
Peer's Law: The solution to the problem changes the problem.