[Kc] November Meeting?

Andrew Moore amoore at mooresystems.com
Mon Nov 26 13:00:29 PST 2007

I was out of pocket earlier this month, but perhaps I'll ask around
about a December meeting a little earlier. In the past, we have
traditionally not had one since people seem to get more busy during
this time of the year. Would anyone be interested in meeting on
December 11th?

If so, someone (including myself) could talk about some of the new
features of perl 5.10, which is coming Real Soon Now.

Or, we can declare an end to 2007 and regroup in January.

-Andy