[Kc] May Perl Mongers meeting tonight

Andrew Moore amoore at mooresystems.com
Wed May 9 06:47:25 PDT 2007

On Tue, May 08, 2007 at 01:11:17PM -0500, Andrew Moore wrote:

> It's the 2nd Tuesday in May, so we'd better think about having a perl
> mongers' meeting tonight.

Good meeting last night. Jonathan, Don, Stephen, and I chatted for a
while, even though we couldn't gather in the "Elvis Room" or the
"Other Room".

After leafing through the Perl Review, Jonathan asked about testing
and Perl::Critic, so Don and I got to spend some time explaining some
of the virues of test-driven development and regression testing and
such. Perhaps one of us should prepare a more formal introduction to
that topic. It seems to come up every 2 or 3 meetings.

I ducked out a bit early, so I'm not sure if I missed any other
interesting topics.

Next month we'll have to see if anyone destined for the Houston YAPC
shows up.

-Andy