[Kc] blind leading the blind

Andrew Moore amoore at mooresystems.com
Mon Jun 4 07:53:27 PDT 2007

Hey guys -

Just to let you know, since Garrett is heading out of town, I asked
him to put my name instead of his on the "official" list of people who
lead PM groups. As you can probably tell, the powers,
responsibilities, and benefits that come with this position are
essentially zero. If you have any administrative questions, though,
feel free to ask me. I probably won't have any good answers.

I'll just try to make sure I remind the list about the meetings, and
maybe even encourage us to develop some agenda items like I've been
doing on and off in the past during some of Garrett's previous
junkets.

See y'all a week from tomorrow on the 12th!

-Andy