[Kc] Fwd: 50 Open IT Positions

David Nicol davidnicol at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 12:10:28 PDT 2007

So I'm not forwarding all these word documents.
Are there more Sprint layoffs?

 Business Information Analyst.doc (application/msword) 184kb
 Data Administrator.doc (application/msword) 187kb
 Data Modeler.doc (application/msword) 189kb
 IT Supervisor - Open Systems.doc (application/msword) 189kb
 IT Supervisor SEND.doc (application/msword) 26kb
 IT Supervisor.JOs.MO.doc (application/msword) 26kb
 NC Data.Product.Services Marketing.htm (text/html) 1kb
 Programmer_Analyst - Mainframe.doc (application/msword) 185kb
 Programmer_Analyst - Open Systems.doc (application/msword) 186kb
 Senior Program Analyst.Send.doc (application/msword) 24kb
 Senior Programmer_Analyst - Open Systems.doc (application/msword) 187kb