[Kc] Kansas City Perl opportunity....

Andrew Moore amoore at mooresystems.com
Tue Jan 23 13:31:00 PST 2007

Hi KC Mongers -

Here's a job opening that landed in my email box a moment ago. Please
contact Cindy Whitten <cwhitten at comtek-group.com> directly if you're
interested.

Also - I'll be out of town on the second Tuesday of Feb (the 13th), so
I'll miss the meeting (as usual). If anyone has topic suggestions,
please don't hesitate to speak up!

-Andy