[Kc] December Meeting

Stephen Clouse stephenclouse at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 11:43:25 PST 2007

On Dec 12, 2007 4:15 PM, Andrew Moore <amoore at mooresystems.com> wrote:

> How about the Barley's at Midland and 435? (that's sort of like 75th
> and 435 to us Missourians.) They have free wifi, a meeting room with a
> projector screen that they'll let us use, beer on tap, underage folks
> are allowed in, and they have pretty good food, though it may be a bit
> more expensive than Planet Sub.

That sounds as good as anything I could come up with.  They have great
pizza.  That meeting room is a huge bonus, too.

If we were to have one meeting there in January or the spring, would
> any of you be more or less likely to attend?

More likely.  That's like 5 minutes from my house (95th and Lackman).

--
Stephen Clouse <stephenclouse at gmail.com>