[Kc] December Meeting

djgoku djgoku at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 14:19:23 PST 2007

On Dec 12, 2007 3:33 PM, John Reinke <jmreinke at gmail.com> wrote:
> <delurk>
> I don't know about anyone else, but I'm not very familiar with that part of
> the city. The time I attended, I got lost temporarily despite having a
> printout with directions at my side.
>
> Is the location a central location for people who would normally attend? I'd
> prefer something closer to Overland Park if there are more potential
> attendees this direction.
>
> Either that, or I should just attend a few more times so that I can find my
> way via landmarks.
>
> My country upbringing is shining through...
> </delurk>

I go to school at UMKC which is a stones throw away. I work in
Mission, KS which is about 15 minutes west of the current meeting
location. So this location isn't to far for me. Even if we move it to
Barley's as Andy has suggested still wouldn't be to far of a drive. I
am for either location.

Jonathan