[Kc] December Meeting

David Nicol davidnicol at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 13:18:54 PST 2007

On Dec 12, 2007 10:04 AM, Andrew Moore <amoore at mooresystems.com> wrote:

> * Where's David, and what's up with that bounty thing?

Home pruning limbs from trees which I had planned on doing next spring.

Vienna has in hand several proposals and I'm waiting to hear from them before
prioritizing the tipjar dual-sponsor bounty framework as action item #1 again.

> * We think the planet sub guys were smoking pot

Very likely.

> * What goes on at YAPC, and how close is Chicago?

Imagine an international Perl Mongers meeting.

Essentially to St.Louis and back.

> * What should we do next year to make meetings draw more of the lurkers?

that's a tough one.  Lurkers?