[Kc] Perl position available in Kansas City

Andrew Moore amoore at mooresystems.com
Thu Apr 12 09:29:32 PDT 2007

Howdy mongers -

I'm passing along an unsolcited notification of an open position in
KC. I don't know anything about the position or company, but someone
may find it interesting.

especially if you're looking for a chance to brush up on your COBOL
skills, I guess.

Please contact Jon the recruiter directly if you're interested.

-Andy

----- Forwarded message from Jonathan Cross <JCross at Technisource.com> -----