[Kc] Reminder: Meeting tonight 7pm at Planet Sub

Andrew Moore amoore at mooresystems.com
Tue Jul 11 09:01:35 PDT 2006

On Tue, Jul 11, 2006 at 10:50:14AM -0500, djgoku wrote:
> Is there internet their? Or just to come to eat/chat? I plan on coming.

I don't think there is Internet access there. We typically sit around
one of the big tables in one of the front rooms and chat and have a
few sandwiches. There used to be beer on tap, but I think it's gone
permanently this time.

You are now in charge of asking the following question tonight
(because I'll probably forget):

"Is there any interest in moving next month's meeting to someplace
with beer on tap and free wireless Internet access?" If we get any
suggestions or interest, we can do some kind of straw poll or
something. I recall Garrett putting a bit of work into solving this
problem some time ago.

Surely we can find some place centrally located that will cater to our
diverse needs.

I look forward to seeing you there!

-Andy