[Kc] Reminder: Meeting tonight 7pm at Planet Sub

Andrew Moore amoore at mooresystems.com
Tue Jul 11 08:47:07 PDT 2006

Tonight is the second Tuesday of July. That means you head to Planet
Sub and chat about perl.

I can fill you guys in on YAPC in Chicago and some interesting talks I
attended there. http://mail.pm.org/pipermail/kc/2006-July/000460.html

I also have been doing some work extending Perl::Critic and can chat
about that and PPI if there's any interest.

I'll bet that David would talk about the Monty Hall problem or his
work on a perl interface to the SEE ecmascript engine if anyone
asks. (I hope I remember to.)
http://mail.pm.org/pipermail/kc/2006-June/000447.html

I hope to see the same old crew and maybe some newcomers tonight at
7pm at Planet Sub at 50th and Main. (And I really hope I don't
forget.)

-Andy