[Kc] RIP: kcgeek.com?

Randall Munden randall.munden at gmail.com
Wed Jul 5 13:52:56 PDT 2006

Actually, someone (our free colo provider) got mad at Joel (aka Lev)
and yanked our box.  In the interim kcgeek.com got sniped but we
grabbed kcgeek.net.

I've the box on my desk at home, it is rebuilt and ready to go into
another free colo I tracked down -- finally, all the free/cheap perl
work I did is paying off.

As soon as I get off my lazy ass and truck the box out there we should
be back up.  In the meantime most of the old gang is on
irc://impala.fluxcapacitor.net #kcgeek.

--blather

On 7/5/06, Glenn Crocker <glenn at netmud.com> wrote:

> I believe the site got hacked (phpbb) and they'd lost interest to the extent
> that they didn't repair it.
>
> -glenn

-- Any sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice.