[Kc] pc perl droplet

JYOUNG79 at kc.rr.com JYOUNG79 at kc.rr.com
Mon Dec 11 13:18:13 PST 2006

Please forgive me for my total lack of knowledge with the pc platform.
I'm curious though, is it possible to write a perl stand alone droplet
for the pc that could run without perl being installed on that
particular machine?

At the moment I've got an incredibly simple applescript for the mac
platform - The user simply drags a file or folder on the droplet and
then it puts the path (as a string) to that file/folder in the
clipboard.  This way the user can paste the path to a particular file
in their email, etc.

I'd like to do something similar on a pc but don't know where to go to
find out how to do this.

Also, are you all meeting at Planet Sub tomorrow night?

Thanks.

Jay