[Kc] Fwd: Newsletter from O'Reilly UG Program, October 25

Garrett Goebel garrett at scriptpro.com
Fri Oct 28 04:48:38 PDT 2005

Frank Wiles wrote:
> Garrett Goebel <garrett at scriptpro.com> wrote:
> >
> > I for one intend to show up a the regular spot at the once regular
> > time:
> >
> > WHEN:  Tuesday Nov. 11th, 7PM-close
> > WHERE: Planet Sub at 50th and Main
>
> Is my calendar screwed up or is November 11th really a Friday?

Hmm, I put Tues. Nov. 8th on the kc.pm.org webpage. -It must be me that's
going insane ;)

> And since I didn't realize anyone was waiting on me, why not just
> make it Saturday November 12th? Say 3pm?

Or we could do that.

Or we could do both...

I've put notice of a Saturday meeting up at kc.pm.org as well. It sounds
like there's at least 2 people who'll make the Saturday meeting. I'll have
to check with my wife --I mean my schedule.

Is there anyone who's still interested in a Tuesday Nov. 8th meeting? I'd
already cleared the 8th with my... schedule.

Garrett