[Kc] meetings

Frank Wiles frank at wiles.org
Wed Oct 12 06:19:18 PDT 2005

On Wed, 12 Oct 2005 05:20:54 -0500
Garrett Goebel <garrett at scriptpro.com> wrote:

> I'd like to get together in November, even if there isn't a
> presentation or focus on a particular topic.
>
> Perhaps it is time to re-examine who's interested in meetings and
> what times work best?
>
> I'm hoping to have more time in the not too distant future. But with
> child
> #4 due in April, that may be a false hope...

  I too am interested in meetings, but it seems they always fall when
  I can't make it.  Have we ever discussed having them on a weekend
  day?  I don't know about everyone else's schedules, but my work
  week is pretty packed and it is difficult to make it from Lawrence
  to KC on those nights.  An early Sunday evening would be just about
  perfect for me.