[Kc] Perl Quiz of the Week #23

david nicol whatever at davidnicol.com
Fri Sep 3 00:44:01 CDT 2004

On Wed, 2004-09-01 at 13:21, Garrett Goebel wrote:
> [...]

i've got one.  A sorted (perl quiz23.pl 10 | sort | tail ) result
is here.  This does not constitute a hint or spoiler in any way I can
see.

[david at plaza perlhacking]$ time perl quiz23.pl 10 > /dev/null

real	0m25.162s
user	0m25.044s
sys	0m0.027s

[david at plaza perlhacking]$ perl quiz23.pl 10 | sort | tail
()()()()()()(()(()))
()()()()()()(()()())
()()()()()()(()())()

--
david nicol
          "Someday, everything's going to be different