[Kc] Re: Perl 'Expert' Quiz of the Week #25 (acrostic puzzle generator )

Garrett Goebel garrett at scriptpro.com
Wed Oct 6 15:04:16 CDT 2004

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Jason Dominus [mailto:mjd at plover.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 06, 2004 12:22 PM
To: perl-qotw at plover.com
Subject: [Retrieved]Re: Perl 'Expert' Quiz of the Week #25 (acrostic puzzle
generator)

I wrote:
> Here's a very small example:

It has come to my attention that my example contained many errors, the
largest of which was that although the quotation contained 40 letters, the
clue answers totalled 41.  This is incorrect; the quotation and the answers
should contain the same number of letters.  There were other errors as well.
I recommend that you not try to solve the example puzzle.

If I correct the example, I will post the corrected version to the
perl-qotw-discuss list, which is archived on the web at these two
locations:

        http://perl.plover.com/~alias/list.cgi/1/

http://news.gmane.org/thread.php?group=gmane.comp.lang.perl.qotw.discuss

My apologies to anyone whose time was wasted.