[Kc] Meeting date/time/location can-o-worms?

amoore at mooresystems.com amoore at mooresystems.com
Tue Feb 10 16:25:26 CST 2004

On Tue, Feb 10, 2004 at 03:57:05PM -0600, Garrett Goebel wrote:
> Perhaps it is time to reopen the best monthly meeting time can-o-worms?

uh oh. Don't do it on my account, but as long as we're at it...

I think Planet Sub is a pretty good place. I dig the location, and they
have a pretty good room to keep us seperate from the mortals. It's not
too loud, busy, or smoky, but they still have beer and pretty good food.

As far as good and bad days go, my classes will change just about every
semester, but I currently don't have class on wednesday or weekends. I
do think I'm more likely to forget/blow off meetings on friday or
saturday evenings, though.

>                                       Bad Days
> [name]            [Work] [Home] [M][T][W][Th][F][S][Su]
> Moore, Andrew             64114  X  X      X     X

-Andy