[Kc] cleaning up unicode?

Scott Kahler scottk at uclick.com
Tue Mar 4 06:38:33 CST 2003

I haven't seen any package that do what you are looking for John.  I've
ran into a big of a problem with this recently as I've been working with
high value ASCII too.  About the only thing I think you'd be able to do
is a list of one to one conversions.  The problem with this that i've
run into is that unix, windows and mac all have a different character
map regaurding character outside our standard alphanumerics.

--

Scott Kahler
scottk at uclick.com

Brain: Gone at last, obsequious buffoons.
Pinky: Right-O Brain. Narf! Obsequious!
Brain: Pinky, do you have any idea what obsequious means?
Pinky: No, but it sounds squishy! Ooo I love squishy!