[Kc] Crossover meetings?

A Moore amoore at mooresystems.com
Tue Jan 28 15:04:04 CST 2003

On Tue, 2003-01-28 at 14:27, Garrett Goebel wrote:
> kcgeek:
>   (http://www.kcgeek.com/)

Good thinking, Garrett -

A few hours before the February meeting I dropped in on the kcgeek IRC
channel and announced the meeting. A few people expressed tentative
interest in attending "sometime". I can do the same again for the next
meeting, with a little more notice. Perhaps a post on their discussion
forum on their website would help as well. Unless there are any active
kcgeeks here, I'll make a post there as we approach the meeting.

I guess this means my Mason presentation has to be interesting or
informative or something...

-Andy